- Version Management with CVS
- by Per Cederqvist et al.; document that comes with the stock
CVS sources, available in PostScript, (PDF?), texi, plain text,
HTML and other formats; an online copy is at http://www.cvshome.org/docs/manual.
- CVS Version Control for Web Site Projects
- by Sean Dreilinger; as the title says, this has a particular
focus on web site handling with CVS; available formats are PDF,
HTML, and PostScript; http://durak.org/cvswebsites.
- Open Source Development with CVS
- by Karl Fogel; published by Coriolis; this book comes in two
flavours: the CVS related chapters are GPL'ed and can be downloaded
in different formats; alternatively you can buy a hard copy that
contains a few more chapters on Open Source Development.
- CVS Pocket Reference, 2nd Edition
- by Gregor N Purdy; published by O'Reilly, August 2003; http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/cvspr2.
- Essential CVS
- by Jennifer Vesperman; published by O'Reilly, June 2003; http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/cvs.
- How to Setup a CVS Server
- by Michael Amorose; http://www.michael-amorose.com/articles/computers/cvs/index.html.
- Setting Up a CVS Server on Mac OS X
- by Daniel Côté; explains a number of different
ways of setting up CVS servers on Mac OS X systems; http://www.novajo.ca/cvs.html.
- CVS Reference Card
- by Andrew Ford; a great CVS command reference card for your
desk to quickly look up how that odd option was called again; http://refcards.com/refcards/cvs/index.html.
- CVS Best Practices
- by Vivek Venugopalan;
- Mac OS X: Version Control with CVS
- by Apple Computer Inc. staff; covers SSH setup, repository
setup for multi user access, etc.; http://developer.apple.com/internet/macosx/cvsoverview.html.
- Sourceforge: Guide to Generation and Posting of SSH
- by Open Source Development Network staff; lots of details on
how to set up SSH keys for use with Sourceforge. This information
can also be useful for users of other SSH/CVS based sites;
- CVS Distilled A quick guide to using CVS
- by Dario Alcocer; http://www.helixdigital.com/cvs-distilled.php.
- CocoaDev: CvsBasics
- by CocoaDev contributors; a collection of info bits and links
mainly focussing on Mac OS X, ProjectBuilder and the like; http://www.cocoadev.com/index.pl?CvsBasics.
- All your versions [are?] belong to you: An introduction to
- by Mark Dalrymple; introduction to CVS including a number of
links to releated information and products; http://macedition.com/bolts/bolts_20021016.php.